9-1-1 Address Request Form
Please fill out the below questions. All fields are required to process the request. If you do not have your parcel number please go to our GIS site by CLICKING HERE to find it. On the GIS site, locate your property and click on it, a box will pop up containing your Parcel Number. This number is about 14 numbers long. Having this number provided by you will help us verify we are assigning the correct 911 address to the correct lot.
Below, Please list the following information. The more information provided the quicker the request can be returned.
1. Current Address at the location, if known.
2. Closest Neighbor's Address, if you do not have an address.
3. Current or New Property Owner
4. Previous Property Owner, if this is a new purchase.
5. Township or City Name
6. Legal Description / Lot #
7. Driveway is or will be off the ________ side of the road. (North, South, East, or West.)
8. Is there a permanent driveway at this time? If there is not a driveway, we will need to have this marked so we can assign an appropriate address. Please indicate if this is marked at this time.
9. Is there a structure on the property at this time? If not, Will there be in the future?
10. What is the primary use of the property? Residential. Private Recreation, Public Recreation, or Business/Commercial?
11. Any other details or comments about the property or request that may assist in locating and/or addressing it.
Once you are finished, click Submit below.
Requests could take up to two weeks to process depending on several factors.
However, most requests are usually returned within 3 business days.